MADRID, JUNE 26th 2019
APPLICATIONS EXTENDED UNTIL 29th MAY 2019 AT 17:00 CET
JOIN THIS OPPORTUNITY
The INNOLABS Investors Day in Madrid is an excellent opportunity for Startups and SMEs to meet investors specialized in Health. Participants will be able to meet and connect with investors in person, to pitch their idea, network and compete to win cash prizes.
The INNOLABS Investors Day welcomes two categories:
This is a business-oriented event to help bring your idea forward. The event will include the opportunity to talk one-to-one to investors in the healthcare field while you participate in a specialized innovation forum and promote your company and project. If you have an innovative idea in health and you are looking for funds/risk capital/investment for your project, don’t miss this opportunity!
DO YOU BELONG TO ONE OF THESE SECTORS?
BIO AND MEDICINE SECTOR
If you belong to the ICT, Health, Bio or Medicine Sectors and you have an innovative idea that will revolutionize Health System, INNOLABS is aiming to make your idea come true.
WHO CAN APPLY?
INNOLABS is searching for innovative ideas to revolutionize healthcare. If you are a SME or Start-up with an idea or solution related to mHealth, ageing population, or personalized healthcare...
We are looking for you!
During the event there will be two separate categories:
1. Mature SMEs/Start-ups:
These companies must have either:
A total of 12 companies will be chosen for the Mature category, as follows:
2. Seed Start-ups:
Startups that are in an early stage status, have not participated in a related Acceleration process, and are developing a project related to health. A total of 6 startups will be selected for this category.
For both categories, applicants must be an SME/Start-up legally established as a business and based in an EU member state of H2020 associated country. All participating companies must present a project that is related to health.
It is expected that the amount of investment sought by companies in each of the categories will be different. Therefore, the following conditions apply for the amount of investment to be requested by companies within each category:
To apply, companies must submit a 5min pitch presentation and a Due Diligence Summary for investors. Applications will be reviewed by expert investors in the healthcare sector.
The best ideas will win cash prizes!
The best two ideas from each category will be selected to win the following prizes:
1st prize10,000 €
2nd prize5,000 €
1st prize3,500 €
2nd prize1,500 €
Interested SMEs/Startups must submit through the online portal the following documentation:
All applicants must present a business innovative project which is related to Healthcare.
Applications remain open until 22nd May 2019 at 17:00 CET.
All received applications will be first revised by the Innolabs Consortium. After this, selected applications will be reviewed by expert investors in the healthcare area, following established criteria.
Successful applicants will be informed and formally invited to the event in early June 2019.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT?
- Meet expert investors in the Healthcare sector
- Participate in one-to-one discussions with investors about your company and project
- Network with other European SMEs in the field
- Compete for a chance to win a cash prize
- Gain experience in pitching your idea to investors
- Have the possibility to secure funding/investment deals with the expert investors!
- The applications received (formed of a pitch presentation and due diligence summary) will be evaluated by an Evaluation Committee formed of both INNOLABS partners and professional investors.
- Selected companies will be informed and formally invited to attend the event.
- On the day of the event, companies will pitch their idea to an Investor Jury Panel, who will score the presentations following established criteria.
- There will be two pitching sessions, one for each category.
- After the initial pitching session, a group of Finalist SME/Startups will be selected.
- Finalist companies will have a second opportunity to pitch their business to the investors.
- The companies will be evaluated again by expert investors in the Health sector, and the winning companies will be announced.
FINAL SUMMARY OF DETAILS
|Date:||25th & 26th of June, 2019|
|Time:||16:00 - 18:00 (25th June, 2019)
8:30 - 18:00 (26th June, 2019)
|Event Category:||Investors Day|
|25th of June||Universidad Camilo José Cela|
|Address:||Calle de Almagro, 5, 28010 Madrid|
|Organizer Partner:||EUROB Creative|