APPLY FROM JUNE 15th UNTIL SEPTEMBER 30th
INNOLABS 1st Open Call - Informative Webinar
SEARCHING FOR HEALTH REVOLUTION
INNOLABS is searching for Innovative Ideas to empower mHealth. If you are an SME, bringing solutions related to mHealth, ageing population, personalized healthcare…
We are looking for you!
Final Submission deadline: 30th September 2017
INNOLABS 1st Open Call for innovative projects in personalized healthcare is seeking applications from SMEs belonging to the Health or Biomedicine sector, to collaborate with the IT sector for developing cross-sectoral health solutions, that will bring society closer to the next generation healthcare system.
DO YOU BELONG TO ONE OF THESE SECTORS?
BIO AND MEDICINE SECTOR
Through INNOLABS Open Calls, we will support projects coming from cross-sectoral teams that are led by a SME based in the EU, together with another partner.
By applying for this 1st Open Call you will enter in a competition to engage the 1st INNOLABS Acceleration Programme.
INNOLABS Acceleration Programme: A great opportunity!
It is a nine-month non residential programme, where the selected teams will be supported by the INNOLABS Project:
25 BEST PROJECTS
Enter the Acceleration Programme and benefit from up to 50,000€:
30,000€ in Direct Funding. It will be pure lump-sum, paid in cash and equity free.
Up to 10,000€ Innovation Vouchers to be spent in Services provided by External Providers
Up to 10,000€ Innovation Services provided by Consortium partners
NEXT 25 FINALISTS
Benefit from up to 10,000€ in Innovation Services
Up to 5,500€ in Innovation Vouchers to be spent in Services provided by External Providers
Up to 4,500€ in Innovation Services provided by Consortium partners
1st Acceleration Programme lasts 9 months, from December 2017 to August 2018, 5 project teams will be allowed to take the Fast Lane Acceleration Programme: Same support in 3 months.
INNOLABS Open Call Challenges
The first INNOLABS Open Call seeks proposals to address at least one of the following proposed challenges:
ICT and health
The challenge is to help ageing populations remain independent and active in their communities (especially rural and remote ones) with ICT-based assistive solutions.
Biotech and health
The challenge is to use biotechnology to support an approach to care that is predictive, preventative, personalized and participatory. This encompasses diagnosis, prognosis, treatment options, monitoring and rehabilitation.
Solutions generated by end-users
We are seeking solutions that build on an original idea generated from (i) someone working within or (ii) a patient(s) treated by - a service along the health and social care continuum. In particular, products and processes that are more affordable and less invasive.
No Technology Readiness Level (TRL) is required, but we are looking to support solutions that have the potential to scale-up in the international market.
Show your plan to scale-up, demonstrate your market readiness and the maturity management capacity of the team to achieve your goal.
Who can apply?
- Applications must be submitted by Teams
- Teams must be led by an SME (legally established as a business and based in a EU member state or H2020 associated country)
- Teams must be composed of at least 2 participants: 1 SME + other partner (SME, end user, large Enterprise, etc.)
- Teams must include different sectors of the value chain (ICT, BIO, Medical and/or Health)
- Team delivering a new product, process or service for health and addressing one of the defined Open Call Challenges
- No previous TRL is defined but already existing products without a clear advance or innovation will be rejected
- Check Eligibility Criteria in the Guide for Applicants
- Teams will be positively evaluated if:
- Teams constituted by 2 SMEs
- Teams constituted by cross-national partners
- SME has H2020 Seal of Excellence
How to apply?
1. Fire up your creativity
Define a project addressing one of the Open Call Challenges.
2. Get registered
Get registered on this website and complete the application electronically.
3. Team up
3. Team up & Check compliance with eligibility criteria (detailed in the Guide for Applicants)Download Guide App
4. Submit your proposal
Submit a complete proposal via the INNOLABS private website.
5. Rest and wait for the results
Once your proposal is submitted and validated a confirmation email will be sent to acknowledge the application acceptance.
Enrol the Acceleration Programme
All applications will be evaluated remotely by 2 independent External Evaluators. In case of large difference in scoring a third one will be called upon.
Evaluation Criteria: Evaluations will be based on 7 defined criteria:
Extra points will be available for: